The Interfaith Mission Service is a member-owned cooperative that builds bridges to heal and grow our Beloved Community.
You’re invited to help us promote the civic good by …
- Reducing prejudice and increasing understanding
- Building relationships and strengthening social cohesion
- Creating networks of communities to address social needs
- Creating narratives that bind diverse societies
- Respecting diversity and honoring the identities of different communities
When you join our interfaith cooperative, you don’t have to check your faith at the door. In fact, most people find that their own faith gets stronger as they work cooperatively with their neighbors of other faiths. Shared values among our faiths enable us to work together for the greater good. As we value and honor differences, we are able to find common ground and stand on it together. Our goal is to combine our energies, ideas, and compassion to accomplish more than any one of us can do alone. To join us in reaching this goal, please visit our website where you will find information about ways to join the Power of We:
- Congregational memberships (Click here to join)
- Organizational (businesses, corporations, agencies) memberships (Click here to join)
- Individual memberships (Click here to join)
Interfaith Mission Service Benefits to Congregations
IMS’s ministry areas give congregations a direct, easy, and structured way to meet their outreach goals – and stretch their outreach dollars.
- Opportunities to alleviate suffering ― a common goal of many faith traditions.
- Opportunities to grow in wisdom and respect for other faith traditions.
- Opportunities to promote racial harmony ― to build Beloved Community.
- Opportunities to promote social justice.
Working together – combining our energies, ideas, and compassion – we can accomplish more than any one of us can do alone.